Friday, June 28, 2024

24th Anniversary Adventure

Mike had a plan! Lunch at Priest Lake to celebrate our 24th anniversary.  It was a great plan for sure.  As we got to the Priest Lake area Mike wanted to take an outlet road to Hills Resort.  It was an adventure. The road looks nice enough but it was bumpy and rocky, not to mention the trees that were right along the road.  What a beautiful view!

I just got some scratches removed from my car.  It is looking good.   I was concerned about the branches scraping my nice new repair job.  Mike was really careful.  One branch was a surprise, neither one of us noticed it. Small marks on the side of my newly polished car.  Sad but true! 


We ended up at Hills Resort for lunch. It was a great day to enjoy the lake and some great food. 



I spotted a bald eagle flying in this area.  That always sparks joy in my heart!  I didn't get my phone out to take a picture fast enough but it was a joy to see it and it made the day even better. 






A little investigating for Mike. He used to stay in cabins here when he was a child.  Just walking down memory lane. 
It was a really, really great anniversary celebration.  Thanks Mike for the idea. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment