Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Layne's 21st Birthday

When you arrive at the Lathrop's home you are greeted with chickens and a dog! I love it!!!
The newest family member, Jessie!
I know people say this all the time! Time flies.  I still remember driving up to Kristin's after Layne was born to lend a hand.  I was always so excited to see our first grandchild!  Keri took this picture.  I am not sure how old Layne is in this picture.  Probably around 8 years old.  

21 years old and a beautiful young lady inside and out!
Layne wanted a low key celebration!  I sort of crashed the celebration. I did get invited! It was just the Lathrops and me.  Mike was out of town and I had been having some back issues and was stuck at home for way too long. I was happy to get out of the house and see family. 


Oh, what is it????
An air fryer and Layne loved it!  Something she can use at college. 

Layne and Jessie!
A fun celebration!  Family fun!!!!  Happy Birthday Layne!  You are loved! You are valued and you are a precious Child of God! We can't wait to see what your future holds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment