Sunday, June 19, 2016

Spokane Indians, this Isn't Baseball Weather!

Now tell me! Does this look like baseball weather?  It does not but we toughed it out.  The temperature wasn't bad but the nice wind made it cold and colder as the night went on.  We got hot chocolate that tasted like chocolate milk so it didn't help.  It wasn't hot at all!  We never got any rain and I love baseball so it was a great night. 
 Music anyone?
 I am sorry but this isn't the circus, it is baseball.  The two don't go together in my mind.

 Now this is baseball.
 Really!  Mike thought it was clever and the kids loved it.
 The new backdrop for the picnic area.  This is where I spotted a whole family of Dodger fans.  Of course I talked with them for a while.  I saw lots of Dodger gear at this game.
 No words!


 A little blue sky appeared now and then.
 The view from our seats.  We bought a 7 ticket package so we will visit these seats again.

 Dodger!
 Sweet, this little boy threw or rolled out the first pitch.


 Batter up!

 #1 Dodger fan!

 Good night all!  We cranked the heater up on the way home.
 And why not end the post with a baseball clown!

No comments:

Post a Comment