Saturday, June 15, 2013

Color Me Rad 5K

Ok, this was a first.  Color Me Rad!  A 3 mile course where you get showered with color.  It is thrown on you and sprayed on you.  Very fun!  There were a bunch of the EAOD there.  Deanna and Katie
 Bonnie
 Sheila, Deanna, Katie, and Bonnie
 I took Katie's place!
 Lesley and Freida
Michele loving on Bonnie!


 The announcer was pretty funny.  This race is for fun and nothing else.  No PR's!  No timing chips! Nothing but fun.  In fact if you come up to me and say I won or I had a PR I will say I don't care.  Here we go!

A fun bunch of friends for sure!
 I see pink in the distance!



 Yes, I did.  I saw a guy making a snow angel in the colored stuff (whatever it was) and I did it too.
 The finish!
 Lots of color flying around at the finish!  Every ten minutes the finishers would get a handful of color and throw it all together!  Mr. Funny announcer said Jesus told you to share your color, it is in Revelations 700!  I have never read that!
Olivia, Freida's daughter, was there too.  She took this picture!  A great one.  Thanks Olivia.
This was really fun!  I am pretty sure it was a once in a life time thing for me.  I did it and had fun but not sure I would be willing to do it again unless I took grand kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment