Monday, June 3, 2013

Windermere Pictures Taken by Race Photographers

I never buy the pictures from the race photographers.  Why would I need to?  This time there was a race day package for 25 dollars and I took the bait and I am glad I did.  Good pictures for sure.  Almost as good as the pictures I take!
 Yes, I had a birthday crown and pin.
 Everyone looks like they are having so much fun!  We were!
Freida they cut you out of the picture.  I can see your hand holding Sheila's hand.  I guess they didn't know we were a packaged deal.
 Freida is the only one I know who can do an event and text.




Katie walked 3 miles with us and then ran the rest and waited for us at the finish line. 
The Elite Athletes Only Different finishing a half marathon.  Not sure what my face was all about.


Tears of joy and a hug with Katie.


 What a day!  What an event.  Loved every minute of it!  Tears of joy flowed!


No comments:

Post a Comment