Sunday, June 2, 2013

Going Home

One last photo before Ryland goes to school and I head to the airport.  Precious boys!  Easton and I had a chance to play a little indoor hockey before I had to leave for the airport.  I kept telling him that it was hard for me because the sticks were for kids and my stick was too short for me.  Easton asked me if it was really hard for me and I said yes!  Easton, "You should have come here when you were a young kid and played with me!"  Ha ha!  I left the game to write down what he said and he told me to stop writing and start playing.  Easton was eating Cheez-its and he told me they powered him up.  I told him I was going take some of his Cheez-its to power me up for the game.  Get ready for a big hit Easton!  Pow.  It wasn't a big hit.  Easton's suggestion, "You need to eat more Cheez-its Grandma, you aren't powered up.  I stopped to write his words down again.  Easton, " I am done saying cute things so you don't write them down and start playing."
As I was browsing through a clothing magazine before I left I mentioned that the clothes were cute.  Easton said, "You're cute Grandma Jacko!"  Love the Doolittles!

No comments:

Post a Comment