Sunday, June 23, 2013

Lucy's Dance Recital

Keri has told me several times how to take pictures and set my camera
 so that things aren't orange inside.  I am not a very good listener I guess.  The color isn't good at all and I tried to fix them but as you see I didn't get that info stuck in my head either.  This dance recital was so precious it amazed me.  Lucy's class danced to a song about little fish!  They were all fish and kept doing things fish don't do.  Then they music would say WAIT A MINUTE I AM A FISH.  Then they all danced around like they were swimming.  So darn cute.  








Lucy the one that skis like she is 12, jumps off the railing on her deck, works in the yard with her big wagon, isn't afraid to do anything, was a precious dancer this day.  Multi faceted!   Love you Lucy!

No comments:

Post a Comment