Saturday, October 25, 2014

Washington State Football September 2014

Nothing quite like college football.  It had been a long time since we had been down to Pullman to see the Cougs!  A co-worker of Mike's had extra tickets so off we went.  
 Nice Cougar head!
 Tailgating is big everywhere!



 Check out the things in the motor home's window!
 It was Dad's weekend!

 Selfie!


 The Cougs were in good hands.  Love the hands on the net!


 Love to see this!  Praying together!  God is good!  This is soooo good!


 Cal had a prayer group too!

 Here we go!



Yes I did!  I stalked this young man.  I saw his shirt from a distance and went to talk with him.  I can't remember his name and I was really going to try and remember.  I waited too long to blog this.  He was at WSU the same time Steve was and had a ton of wonderful things to say about him.


This little boy was the son of Mike's co-worker.  Adorable, both of them.  Mike had a great time entertaining him!  They were buddies!


 Done for the night!



Well, the game didn't turn out very good but I loved spending time with Mike.  I don't think they hear all the coaching he does from the seats though.  Maybe if they did they would have won this game. Always! Go Cougs!


No comments:

Post a Comment