Saturday, August 1, 2015

Team Gleason Chewelah Peak Trail Run 2015

I am blessed with some great friends.  Lots of them to tell you the truth! I know they will always be there for me for sure.  These two ladies got up early and arrived at my house and 6 AM for the ride up to 49 Degrees North for the Team Gleason Chewelah Peak Trail Run!  They helped me set up and helped during the run with selling raffle tickets and more.  You two are the best, Freida Cook and Sheila Overman!
 The people are beginning to trickle in!
 The raffle table!  Freida helped with raffle prizes and getting the word out this year!


 Packet pick up!




 The half marathoners are getting ready to take off! First they must get their instructions from Dominic!



 There they go!

 The 3.5 mile runners started 30 minutes later!
 A family stroll through the forest!  All part of the experience!
 Friends supporting Team Gleason
 2/3 of the team!
 Bonnie, Kat and Freida!
 We are having a little too much fun I think.  No such thing.  You should have been right here with us!


 3.5 mile runners! Ready! Set! Go!!!


 OK, this is too cute!!!


 I wasn't very close to the finish line with my camera but I did get Freida!
 The Cook Family!
 Kat and her husband!
 This is how dirty your feet get doing a trail run.  Right through the shoes to the feet!
Let's play some games while we wait for the raffle!  It was a great day and so much fun.  Thanks to everyone who made this the best Team Gleason Chewelah Peak Trail Run ever!  Sorry I didn't get a picture of the band.  They were great!

No comments:

Post a Comment