Sunday, October 23, 2016

Kristin's Birthday Adventure 2016

What do you want for your birthday Kristin?  How about some Mom and daughter time.  Wow!  That was a present for me too.  Saturday we decided to do some coffee, lunch and shopping together.  This was our first stop.  It was small but interesting.  
 I love Spokane! Fall colors are the best!
 So are the neighborhood chickens!
 We didn't see much to buy here but it was fun looking!

 Coffee stop!

 Then a food stop at Rocket Bakery.  Off to the serious shopping now!  The ski shops.

First off to the Alpine House to do some browsing and to revive a tradition. 

 Yes, we are!  We are going to the Warren Millers ski movie.  I used to take the girls every year.  It faded out but Kristin revived it.  The Lathrops and a Gleason are going this year!
 Next ski shop stop! The Sports Creel.  Our favorite ski shop.  I replaced almost everything last year.  What could I possibly buy!  Lucy's skis and they need bindings!


 Hmmmm!  Good idea?
 Kristin is shopping for some new skis!  She almost walked out with some but decided to do some research first!


 And yes, I did find something to buy!  New goggles!  We spent several hours talking,  ski shopping, eating and laughing.  I don't know about Kristin but it was the best!!!!  Time together.  You can never get time back or have a do over on time.  This was perfect!  Great idea Kristin.  I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment