Saturday, September 23, 2017

Go Cougs!

Our annual Cougar game and it was a good one.  We hadn't been in the field house for years.  When Steve played we always started in the field house and ended in the field house.  We had to go in just for old time sake.  Or should I say I had to go in for old time sake.  Mike didn't care but he joined me. 

And it was packed!

There he is, my favorite guy!

We met one of Mike's friends, Darren and he has some special pregame passes for us.  Free food, etc.  It was just a special section at the whole pregame celebration.
The band made a visit to the pregame festivities.

Fun times.


Free food is always a good thing.
The Gleasons!  I am usually behind the camera so I made a point of getting some pictures together.




Time to go to the game!
Our special end zone seats!


There was a whole group of people from Freeman right by us.  There was a shooting at Freeman high school and one was killed and 3 injured.  We need God now more than ever.

Here come the Coooooougs!



So great to see!

We found Cheryl and her family.  I just took a shot up in the stands because I couldn't see what I was taking a picture. The sun was bright.   Good job!



What a crowd!
Lots of football pictures!  I deleted a lot too.










Half time entertainment was great. So was the chili I got!


Here he goes!  Will he make it?  It would be really cool if I got a touchdown on film.  Hard to click at just the right moment.
Well, I clicked at just the right moment but he didn't make it over the line.  Next play the Cougars scored.
He did not catch this one.



I just couldn't post the next picture after this one.  It is getting harder and harder to watch players get hit.  He got flattened!  The Oregon player did get right back up.




The ball is circled and the player on the left caught it!
Butch has a new job!
Game over and boy did the Cougars win big!  The fans, cheerleaders and band are singing the fight song.

Well, we had a nice conversations with the man on the right sporting Team Gleason.  He had a lot of great things to say about Steve, as most do!  I was wearing the same shirt and he saw it.  I spilled the beans and said that we were related to Steve.

Time to head back to Spokane!
Fun time was had by all.  Until next year!  Go Cougars!


No comments:

Post a Comment