Saturday, June 23, 2018

Our 18th Wedding Anniversary Date

Simple and perfect.  Mike thought it would be just right to go to Coeur d Alene, Idaho and walk around then have a great dinner.  Perfect idea.  It was relaxing, enjoyable and fun.  18 years married to this guy.  Love him!
Flowers, flowers everywhere!

Mike wants a new truck.  This is a great truck but it isn't for sale and it is older than what he wants.  The color is good!
I know it is against the photography rules to take a picture into the sun but sometimes the pictures turn out so good!

 We walked around on the boardwalk.  This lake is huge so for sure the boardwalk doesn't go all the way around the lake.  It just goes around the hotel.
A cross in the sky is a great reminder that God is here and he has blessed our marriage for sure.

Love the sun rays in this picture.  When I was young I always thought that the sun rays were Jesus watching out for me.  Now I know he is with me always and always watching out for me.
 I found an eagle!
We had a great dinner.  It was good to just spend time together with no interruptions from our regular life.  Just the two of us.  We talked about what the next 18 years would bring.  I for one am looking forward to spending each year with Mike.  I know God is working in our lives in ways we are not even sure of yet.  It will be an adventure that I am excited for.  Love you Mike Gleason!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment