Sunday, April 28, 2019

Bethel Victory Tour 2019

The Victory Tour, Bethel Music.  Healing, worship, praising God and more.  I love music and it is one of the most powerful ways that I connect with God.  I can feel His presence physically, spiritually and emotionally as I sing and worship.  This was an amazing night.  Probably the best concert I have ever been to.  
We had early entry and were treated with some music before then concert started.  Holy Spirit You Are Welcome Here! 



Raise a Hallelujah, one of Mike's favorite worship songs.  He sings it around the house all the time.  You can hear him singing a little in this video.



HE'S ROARING WITH POWER!


My Living Hope!

My last video was too long for this blog so I uploaded it on YouTube.  The link is below.  This song ended a night of worship, miracles, loving Jesus and each other.  Light a fire inside of me Lord!  I want to tell the whole world about Jesus!






No comments:

Post a Comment