Thursday, February 10, 2022

Lucy and Basketball

Lucy is trying out basketball.  This is her first time playing and she is doing great.  Lucy is #4 and in 7th grade. 



Huddle time!!! 


Lucy is a great defender.

So far Deer Park girls are undefeated. This is a different game and I am trying out my new camera which has so many things to it I just decided to put the setting on auto until I learn how to really use it.  For some reason the pictures didn't load in order but I wasn't going to go fix them all.  

This game was a close one against Medical Lake.  
 

Free throws for Lucy. 











Lucy is always in the midst of the action for sure.  

Even on the floor!





This game went down to the last minute and Deer Park was victorious.  A really fun game to watch.  Congratulations Team Deer Park!

No comments:

Post a Comment