Sunday, February 24, 2013

Gonzaga Bulldog Basketball

Steve and Jennifer Doolittle invited us to the Gonzaga basketball game last night.  Tickets are precious so we were thrilled.  We had a great time!  I am not a huge basketball fan but watching these guys live was go good.  So so good.  What at team!  Most of the pictures are fan pictures because the movement of the players gets blurry.
You are looking at the student section.
 The tip off to start the game!
 Mike and Steve.
 Jackie, Jennifer, Mike and Steve
 The halftime show.  Not quite Beyonce but really good!

 This is the first time I have tried to use the panorama setting on my camera.  Not bad!
 I always wonder how they get these giant faces of the players.  I thought perhaps I could make one of myself and take it to my classroom.  :-)
The fans are amazing.  All these routines that they do and they are loud. I had to use earplugs.  I wouldn't have been able to stay in the arena without them.   


After the game the four of us went out to dinner.  We had a great time and Jennifer and Steve discovered a connection between the people in the booth next to us.  Jennifer and Steve knew many of their family members.  Thanks to the Doolittles for a fun, fun evening!  We enjoyed it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment