Saturday, October 12, 2013

Visiting the Pumpkin Patch

Jackie, I need to go to Greenbluff to get 30 pumpkins for work.  I am doing pop by's and giving people pumpkins and asking them to carve out time for me as a realtor!  Wanna go?  Mike I have so much school work to do I should stay home.  Just come!  AND I did!  We had fun gathering pumpkins together and it was a nice break from weekend working!  

 Greenbluff is a big country party in the fall.  Pumpkin patches, pony rides, games, food and more!

Back for another load!  What beautiful country we live in!  The leaves are starting to turn their fall colors and it was a perfect fall day for some pumpkin picking!



 Families everywhere picking out the perfect pumpkin to carve!
 There were even train rides around the orchards!


 The truck is loaded and off we go!  We did stop and get some carrots and honey crisp apples at another farm!   Glad I went and the school work still got done!


No comments:

Post a Comment