Saturday, January 4, 2014

Thursday Golf Day in Texas

Just a shout out to Keri Doolittle.  Almost all of these pictures are hers.  They looked lots better than mine.

Friday golf day!  Twins sort of!
 Easton is ready to go!
 Texas golf course in the winter!
 Fire ants.  Keri warned us if we saw this but with a mound to stay away!
Ryland and Easton are for sure golf better than a lot of adults.  Myself included.  I started out great but after about 2 holes straight downhill!



   
 Katie and the boys!
 Mark and Keri!
 Katie and me!

 Nice swing Katie!





We were slowing up the people behind us.  I was AOK with going back to the country club!  I was sliding down fast.  I knew the straight hits wouldn't last.  Keri, Easton and I headed back for a snack so there weren't 6 of us golfing.  Big sacrifice on my part. NOT.
 There are iPads on the bar for anyone to use.  Easton was playing a game!

Afterwards we went to a Mexican restaurant for lunch.  This is some special beer Katie was drinking but I can't remember why it was special.
Home again.  Ryland got a geode kit for Christmas.  Smash open the geodes and there are beautiful crystals inside.  We all had fun smashing.  





 Ryland shared some with me so I could show my class.  I love stuff like this!
And so it begins.  The 4 days of putting the puzzle together.  We all participated for sure.  The pieces looked so much alike you would have to find a little difference in something on them and then group them.



 Intense!
That puzzle was driving me nuts but I could not walk away for long.  Every time I said no more I was back at it before I knew it!

No comments:

Post a Comment