Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July 4, 2014

It was a good one this year!  Some swimming, BBQ, and a baseball game.  Perfect!
 This is the second time we have met at Medical Lake to swim on the 4th.  Can you say TRADITION? Yes it is!  A new tradition!  See you next year.
 I had the idea for the BBQ and I actually got to use the BBQ.  Very carefully checking my burgers!
 While Mike weeded the garden.  I like my job better!
 Even the dogs were relaxing!
 Time to eat and I didn't burn the burgers or the house down using the BBQ.  Success!

 Perfect evening for some baseball.
 They have some new fun things at the stadium.
 The Indians were playing a Canadian team.  We got to hear their anthem and ours.
 Oh yeah!
Still working on the selfies!  Getting better!

 This guy was pretty amazing with his flips and acrobatics!
 We walked back to the car after the game and watched the fireworks from the parking lot and then made a quick exit before the crowds developed.
 It was a great 4th of July with Mike!  Until next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment