Saturday, May 2, 2015

Bloomsday Trade Show 2015

Michelle and I met at her house and walked to the packet pick up for Bloomsday.  A little over a mile of beautiful!  Starting with Michelle's neighborhood.  
 Osprey perched high up on a pole!
 Not to mention how beautiful the city of Spokane is!
 We saw this on the sidewalk.  I think we missed a proposal.  Hope she said yes!
Michelle taught me something along with walk.  These iris were planted 100 years ago by the Spokane Gardening Club.  They wanted to make the bank of the river more beautiful.  They did and they are still coming up every year.  Hope I got the facts straight Michelle!
 They are all still organized by color!


 I have lived in Spokane for a lot of years and I have never seen the river from this view!
Michelle pointed out this Indian raising a salmon over his head to me! There are more of these sculptures on that side of the river.  I never knew this!

 Yes, a selfie and we are blue. I changed the setting on the camera somehow and then changed it back.
Here we go! Shopping.  We bought lots of socks and I bought a pair of shoes to just wear.  Not to do walks in!  Oh, we got coffee too!  Because apparently two cups of coffee were not enough for the day!
We saw a lot of people we knew which was fun, fun!  We spent at least 3 hours there!  Lots to look at!
A shoe made out of balloons!  Yes, it is! A huge shoe made of balloons!
As we left the packet pick up area and started to walk back to Michelle's we were feeling blessed by the nice day and seeing families in the park enjoying life!


No comments:

Post a Comment