Monday, October 26, 2015

A Fall Walk Through Greenbluff, 4 Seasons Club

It has become a must every season.  The 4 Seasons Club must do something together during each season.  Summertime it was Tawni's pool.  Fall, well what else??? Greenbluff!  
Our first stop was the Harvest House!  Lots of booths and wine tasting.  Darn we are cute.
I think these might be for the little kids but that didn't stop us!  Kids at heart always!
Apparently I didn't get down far enough for my face to actually show in that hole.  I think it was a knee thing.  Bending can be an issue.
Lovely purses! Love Mary, she looks like Vanna White!
Everyone wants to know know where Tawni got her basket.  Well, here it is!  Come get one.  I think the lady in the booth was a bit camera shy or scared of us.  What she didn't know was her picture has been blasted on to the internet.
Had we been smarter Tori and I would have purchased a grilled cheese sandwich too.  But it was to early and we ate breakfast.  Mary and Tawni got one of these gems.  Tori and I didn't realize we would be filling ourselves with sugar the rest of the trip.  Well, I guess I should speak for myself.  Pumpkin donuts, huckleberry donuts and fudge is not a good lunch.

This should really be a video.  The band was playing and Mary was rocking it to the music.
More sugar.  I was pretty sure the white stuff was ground up cauliflower. Healthy right?
More yummy stuff that we didn't eat.
You will see several of these wine tasting and buying pictures because we spent the most time at the Harvest House in this area.  Tasting and buying.

Tasting

Buying
Tori seems very, very happy.
Time to head out to the next stop.

Tawni remembered there was another place to buy pumpkin donuts.  Siemers, so that is where we headed.  The line at the Harvest House was really long.  Not so at Siemers!  Better donuts and no line.  Bonus donuts...huckleberry donuts.  A favorite of mine! Note to self do not stand in line at the Harvest House!



Almost done!  So good!
Can't remember what they were selling here.  Spicy stuff?

A 4 Seasons Club portrait!
Nice wig!
Giving the bear some love.  Don't worry he wasn't real!  We are safe! The hat should be a dead giveaway that he is not real. Bears don't wear hats.



Time to buy some pumpkins! But first Mary was checking out a booth.  It had had a mix of some kind.  I can't remember what it was but Mary's question after the lady was telling us all about this mix and what you could mix it with was... "Can you mix it with wine?"  Of course she would ask that.
Tractor ride anyone.  Love the country.

This little one had her face painted.  Cute!
Mt. Spokane in the background!  Can't wait until it is covered in white fluffy stuff.


Another 4 Seasons Club portrait.


Horse rides for the kids.  The kids have all the fun!

I want to learn how to do this.  Sleep standing up.  It could come in handy.
Toot, toot train ride.
Tori is following direction number 3.

These are huge.  I wonder if they taste good???


Let's try on hats.  Who doesn't love to do that!






Do not climb the tree! Kids, follow directions! Where are your parents?
The truth is you weren't supposed to climb any farther than the sign.
This is one thing that I would not do (at least I don't think I would).  That dropping feels too weird.  Like your stomach and body are in two different places and that is just not right! We ended up the day with a quick stop at one last place to get apple cider. It was worth the extra stop.  So good.  Thanks for a great day my 4 Seasons friends.  I know I say it a lot but it is truth.  I have so many great friends and I appreciate you so much.  It is a privilege to be your friend!
Back in the neighborhood.  Couldn't resist taking some fall colors pictures!  We live in a beautiful place.  All four seasons are unique and beautiful.
I thank God that he made these seasons for us to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment