Sunday, October 4, 2015

Mike and Jackie at Greenbluff

I just want to get out into nature, out of the house and spend time with Mike, just the two of us.  Greenbluff here we come!  It was a beautiful day.  The leaves on the trees were starting to change colors, the sky was blue and there was a slight breeze.  Best of all I was with my favorite companion, Mike!
There was really nothing new this year but it always reminds me of the beautiful place we live in.  October is always crowded at Greenbluff, lots of people, lots of things to eat and buy.  The best part is the beauty and the simplicity of it all.  Horse rides, corn mazes, pumpkin donuts, quaint musicians, apples, pumpkins and lots of families!



 This is one of the small bands playing at one of the farms.

 This is the biggest production for sure.  The Harvest House!
 Gotta have a picture of the old country store.
 We listened to these two a lot.  Great music!





 Love seeing the leaves turn colors!  Winter is just around the corner.  My favorite season!
Love!
This is Mt. Spokane which used to be my home.  I look forward to seeing it white!  Won't be long now!
This was the first time I tried a pumpkin donut.  It was great but too much sugar.  They make them while you wait so next time I will request no sugar.
 Horse rides for the kids!
 These horses are taking a rest.
 Ah, just what I needed!  Thanks to God for making our home so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment