Thursday, June 23, 2016

The Greatest of These is Love, 16 years.

Mike planned a great dinner for us on our anniversary.  He took me to Casper Fry.  Neither one of us had been there.  This is the gift that I gave to Mike.  
Surprise we are going to Casper Fry.  It was sort of a surprise.  I mentioned this place and he finally told me that was our destination.  
Our type of place.  Good food and a good atmosphere. 
I brought my gift along and Mike opened it at the restaurant.  
 Reading 1Corinthians 13...all about love.

 Chicken and veggies.
 The happy couple!
 There was a little farmers market type thing that we thought we would check out after our dinner.  They were closing down so we missed it.
 I am sure it was great!
 This place was right there by the market.
 We pondered getting some dessert.  Mike got a scone.
 Along with the cookies we found the Beatles.
 Clever, this place is a converted gas station.
Marriage isn't perfect, marriage is work, marriage brings happiness and laughter.   Our 16 years have been good.  We get better at marriage all the time.  Marriage is a gift from God and I am blessed to have Mike to share this gift with.

No comments:

Post a Comment