Saturday, June 18, 2016

A Day with Lucy June 2016

Kristin said, "I owe you mom," for watching Lucy.  She owes me nothing.  It is such a gift to spend time with the grandkids.  She will understand that someday.  It is like anything else, you have to live it to really know it.   The day started with smoothies and coffee. We headed back to our house and waited for the weather to warm up. 
Then we headed out on the Fish Lake Trail for a bike ride.  Lucy was dressed warmer than I was.  Brrr for me.


After the bike ride a trip to the Honda shop for a quick fix on my car.  Just a little plug that was missing on a plastic piece.
 Why not!  Let's go to the Rocket Bakery for lunch instead of home.
 She ate everything except one half of the bagel.
I got my hair cut and Kristin wanted Lucy's cut.  It had been a long time and Lindsay had time to cut Lucy's hair.
 So cute!



 Getting even cuter.
 The final product!  Cut and curled!  It was a great day with Lucy!  Until next time Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment