Tuesday, December 26, 2017

For Unto Us A Child is Born, Christmas 2017

Christmas morning!  Joy to the World the Lord is Come! 
Every ornament is a memory!  
 Katie usually joins us for Christmas but she spent the day with Nate and his family.  Our plans are to see her in Seattle in a few days.  She is always missed.

I have never seen Mike so excited by a present.  Kristin and Justin gave him some new flannel pajama pants.  They were a winner!

 Mike said, "Let's call Kristin and Justin."  We did!  Perfect gift Lathrops!

 Ski socks and Amazon gift cards.  Perfect.  I wanted the gift cards for an Amazon purchase I will make soon.
 A few more gifts to open before the turkey went in the oven.  I watched over the turkey while Mike went to visit his mom.  Tough job I know but I handled it.
 It was a white Christmas at our house! Snow falling!  Perfect.




 We had John, Dave and Helen over for dinner.  Mike worked his magic in the kitchen and we had a great meal with lots of love and laughter.   I didn't take a bunch of pictures.  Just got busy with other things? Actually, these people aren't used to my picture taking.  It will take time for that.  Go easy in the beginning.  I will ease them into the picture taking.

 Dave got cold.
 Here we are! Me, Helen, Dave, Mike and John.  What a crew.  Love them a bunch! It was a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment