Wednesday, May 9, 2018

A Little Soccer and the Bloomsday Trade Show 2018

Well, Lucy had two soccer games on this Saturday.  I only got to see one because of the Bloomsday Trade Show.  She scored a couple of goals at the game I went to.  
When I got home I asked Kristin about game number two.  Lucy scored 7 goals.  WOW!  Sorry I missed that! That is a lot of ice cream for Lucy!
 Off to pick up the Bloomsday packets with Sheila!  I am in the +++++ category!
We ran into Kristin and her daughter.  Kristin teaches with us and this was their first Bloomsday experience!
 Off we go to shop!
 And pose for pictures!
What do you know! A guessing game.  For what?  To guess the color of the Bloomsday shirts.  We were all wrong!
 Crowded but still great fun!

 I am going to do this ride!  Can't wait!  Better get my bike off the trainer in the basement!
 Well, Sheila found some magic socks.  They help foot pain, balance and more.
 Some testing before purchasing!
 Sold.  Guess what! Sheila wore them at the Bloomsday race and they worked.  Good news.  That's all for the trade show! Next up! Bloomsday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment