Sunday, April 19, 2020

Quarantine Adventures 2020

Yes, it did! It snowed twice during our quarantine time.  I don't mind at all but I know others really did.  This is at the Lathrops. 
 Things to do! Get chicks!  Not ours!
I think Sammie is done with all this already!
Mike and I decided to drive to the backside of Mt. Spokane.  We didn't end up where we wanted to but we were out of the house.  Turkeys! Lots of them.




 Our last trip to Riverside State Park which closed not long after this!




 Our second drive to find the backside of Mt. Spokane where Mike wanted to go.
 We made it!


These tracks were big enough to cause us to get out of the car and investigate.  Mike said maybe wolf tracks.  No human tracks were around these so it wasn't someone walking a huge dog.  We should have put a quarter by the tracks so it would show how big they were.


The road finally ended and we turned around while we still could.  We decided to go see the mobile home in Chattaroy where my mom used to live in the summer.

 Wow!  It has been painted.

 Mike loves Sammie and you can't pick Sammie up without Murphy wanting some love.

 Just a walk to the neighborhood park.



 Family baseball.  Fun!

 HMMM
 Easter.  I got dressed in my Easter clothes even though we didn't go to church.
 Dog walking happened a lot.
 Praying on Rutter Parkway!


 A nice 4 mile walk through the neighborhood!

Sheila and I went to pick up our packets for the Spring Dash, which was virtual.  We did our 5 miles right there in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho.  Not at all sure why I started taking pictures of every sign I saw.   I guess I haven't taken pictures for awhile and anything that was available was picture worthy.











 Guess who else was doing the virtual run in Idaho!  We even got to go to our favorite eating spot.  Of course we ordered to go.
 That's all for now.  Hopefully, there won't be another quarantine blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment