Sunday, September 12, 2021

Peggy's Birthday Hike

Thanks for the invite to celebrate your 77th birthday Peggy.  Good friends are a gift.  We hiked Riverside State Park along the Spokane River for Peggy's birthday.  
The Bowl and Pitcher. It was a beautiful day and I will let the pictures tell that story! 



The Spokane River!


We shared the trail with horses and their riders!











Almost done!



We saw these guys on the trail riding their bikes. We got out of their way of course.  I was taking a picture at the time.  I mentioned they might be on my blog.  I didn't take a picture of them at that time. I kept thinking the guy in the gray shirt looked familiar.  I finally figured out he sold my new bike to me. They were finishing at the same time we were. The guy in the green shirt asked if they were in the blog yet and snap! I took a picture and said you are now!  
We ended our hike with lunch.  It was the lunch of Peggy's choosing.  Taco Time! Perfect!  Gotta love tacos.  Happy Birthday Peggy. It is so fun to hang out with Bonnie and Peggy!  Can't wait until next time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment