Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Homecoming for Ryland and Layne

Before the homecoming game there was a small carnival for the students.  Easton and Ryland demonstrated their bull riding skills! Click to watch them ride.



Friday night homecoming football! I had not been to a high school football game since Mike and I went to Kyle's game at Gonzaga Prep.  We weren't married so it had to be about 24 years ago.  It brought back lots of memories for me.  Good ones.  The clouds were looming over us but never burst open and rained. 


Moving on to Saturday night.  Ryland's first homecoming dance.  
I am sure he loved every moment of taking pictures with the family.  HA!  




The boys had dinner at the local golf course  before the dance and took even more pictures.  Ryland is still smiling.  Easton got a kick out of it.  I told him to get ready.  He is next.  
Ryland's golf buddies.  


Moving on to Layne's homecoming.  Kristin sent us pictures.  Layne is in the way too short green dress.  My opinion of course. She is 5'10" so I am sure it is difficult to find anything long enough for her.  She showed me some sweats she got that were actually long enough.  The only pair they had ever found.  
Kristin (Layne's mom) grew up with the parents of one of these girls.  Kind of neat that the girls are good friends now.


Growing up fast!!!  Ryland is in 7th grade and Layne is a Junior!  

No comments:

Post a Comment