Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Life Group Christmas Party

Mike and I each facilitate a life group at Liberty Remnant Church.  We decided to combined our two groups for a Christmas celebration.  Dinner, singing Christmas songs and a fun gift exchange.  A fabulous group of people that love the Lord.  People tend to congregate in the kitchen before the food happens.  Truth. 
Marlene and Diane
Tom too. 
 
Some people don't like their picture taken. I did it anyway.  Lindsay and Jimmy. 
The group. 
We sang several Christmas songs.  Dave lead us in a few after my list was over.  It a was beautiful moment. 
The gift exchange was fun as usual.  Stealing presents in a good way.  
Sara, Scott and Tom
Murphy needed to be part of the party. 
A lost battery.  A teeny, tiny battery!
It was found in Jimmy's shoe. 
This was so good for me.  I bought this ornament in New York at Thanksgiving 2022.  It represents the angels that line the way at Rockefeller Square.  It was supposed to light up but Mike and I couldn't make it happen.  I mentioned the fact that it didn't light up and Dan and Neilene started working on it.  It's pretty just like this. 
Dan fixed it!  It changes colors.  I am not sure what was wrong.  Something about a lightbulb being in the wrong position.  
It's beautiful now and I like it even more.  Thanks for fixing it. It was a wonderful evening celebrating Christmas with great friends!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment