Thursday, November 15, 2012

Team Gleason

I went through some of my pictures and decided to create this post.  If you have any pictures I will add them in.  Send them to me.  I didn't get all my Team Gleason pictures or those who have supported Team Gleason in the post.  I appreciate you all pictured or not.  NO WHITE FLAGS.
Benefit Motorcycle Ride Spokane


 ALS Walk Denver, CO
Colorado Flag and Team Gleason Created By Keri
 CDA, Idaho


Medical Lake, WA

 Michael Anderson Elementary School, Medical Lake, WA
 Spokane, WA
ALS WALK 2012 Spokane Valley, WA

 Before riding 4 zip lines in Colorado

 Windermere Motorcycle Ride Spokane, WA
Fish Lake Trail, Spokane, WA
 Medical Lake, WA
Yes, that is my back. Inspire for Stephen and Soar for Isaiah 40:31 my favorite Bible verse.
 Medical Lake, WA

 ALS Walk, Spokane Valley, WA




 Pumpkin Pacer Race, Deer Park, WA
 Nick and Stephanie Spokane, WA
 BBQ for the Gleason's at the Allen PL house

 ALS Walk Spokane Valley, WA



 Gleason Gras New Orleans, LA







 Medical Lake, WA Michael Anderson Elementary
 Bloomsday race 2011 Spokane, WA
 New Orleans, LA
 Somewhere near Walla Walla, WA

 Onion Man Triathlon, Walla Walla, WA


 ALS Walk 2012 Spokane Valley, WA
Golfest for Team Gleason Denver, CO














My sister Patti and her trainer Chris at the ALS walk in CA
 My sister Patti in Sweden sporting NO WHITE FLAGS!
Gleason Gras West 2012





The Michael Anderson Staff supporting Team Gleason.  I teach 5th grade at Michael Anderson.  No White Flags!



No comments:

Post a Comment