Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Steve Gleason at Michael Anderson Elementary School

What a day!  We wore our Team Gleason shirts to say Happy Birthday to Stephen.  Stephen you were in our hearts and on our minds all day.  We hope you had a special, wonderful birthday! What a group of spectacular people to show support for Team Gleason today.  We started the day with a staff meeting.  I could have possibly been a little disruptive during the meeting because I was taking pictures. 











After the meeting we got together for a photograph!  I just want to say thanks to everyone for wearing their shirts today.  It meant a lot to me and I know to Steve too.  What support!!!!  Love you all!
 NO WHITE FLAGS!  Never give up!  Steve lives his life that way each and every day!
When I had a break during the day, while the students were in music class, I wandered around disrupting things again taking pictures of the staff hard at work. 
 See all the donuts behind Kim that were purchased for a fundraiser!  Yum!
 Sally is eating M and M's!

 I couldn't get any students in the pictures because this is on the Internet but there are kids everywhere with these teachers!


 Could this be the 4 musketeers?
Or are these the three musketeers?



 Sorry you are blurry Denise!  I had to put the picture in anyway!

 Lunchtime at MAE and Michele just walked her students to the lunchroom.
 These Team Gleason shirts were everywhere!



A day in the life of the staff at Michael Anderson Elementary School.  Thanks so much for supporting Stephen, me, and Team Gleason.  You are the best!  Let's do it again next year!  NO WHITE FLAGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment