Saturday, April 11, 2015

Easter and Opening Day of the Mariners

I love the state I live in.  So diverse and beautiful.  We are on the road to Seattle.  This is the Columbia River!
These provide power somewhere and to someone.  At least I think that is what they do.  

The clouds were fabulous.  What do you think they look like?  A frog, a baby?  That is what I was trying to do.  I think I have lost some of the ability to immediately see something.  Well, I do see something quickly but it usually an animal.  Trying to branch out a bit.
Not sure I ever came up with something for this one?  How about you?  Leave a comment and let me know!


We always stop at Thorpes!

Pickles anyone.  Very unique types of pickles.  I thought I found a plain ol' dill pickle.  When I got the home, NOPE!
I found snow.  I missed snow this winter.  I hope next winter makes up for the lack of snow this year.

Look closely at this picture.  You will see a parachute right over the top of the peak on the left side.  About 2 peaks in.  Brrrr!  That would be a beautiful view!
Here is the parachute, easier to see with the zoom.

I didn't get my camera out quick enough to get the full shot of this.  It was just on the side of a mountain.  No houses around.  Go Hawks!
We found our bed and breakfast and the next thing on the agenda was to find a place to watch the final four!  Here it is!
That is a lot of beer!



Read the last beer on the right.  I am not sure I would want to drink that.  No, I would not want to drink Snake Venom!  It's a real beer.


HE IS RISEN, HE IS RISEN INDEED!  Easter is here!

We went to church with Katie.  Mike said it was the best Easter sermon he had ever heard.  It was a great service with great music.  We loved being there with Katie!
Lunch time and guess what???  A farmers market right down the street!
Katie and Mike!
Add me!
A farmer's market stroll!
Katie and Mike were fascinated by the making of quiche!
Some tunes!
Stroll is over!  It was good!
Katie suggested we go the the Tulip Festival.  Great idea!  The traffic was horrible.  I could not drive in that on a daily basis.  We finally made it to Skagit Valley.  It was so worth the drive! Enjoy!















Not supposed to be in the rows.  Busted!







All the colors, so beautiful.  This crossed my mind.  Jesus rose from the grave on Easter and we are here seeing the beautiful flowers He created as they come up from the ground on this Easter Day!
Why did the chicken cross the road? That is all I am saying!
Here we go! Opening Day of the Seattle Mariners.  No traffic until we got really close to the stadium.  

Ahhhhh! Baseball!





Baseball heaven perhaps!  Jackie and 
Mike!
Baseball 2015!

The King!
Festivities!



What a great job this man did of singing the national anthem!

King's Court!

Play Ball!!!

In-between innings we got a dance performance from the field crew! So much fun!  I just love baseball!
Couldn't miss taking these pictures! Do it every time we go!
Bye, bye baseball! See you next time!
This is the place we stayed.  Cottage Creek Inn!  Fabulous bed and breakfast.  We would definitely go there again.  The people who owned this were so nice and we loved talking with them! This is the backyard!








Some remnants of the family Easter egg hunt on Sunday.

More remnants!
This is the front yard.   A huge tree got struck my lightening.  There is so much wood they are having trouble getting rid of it.

The front view of the house!
The cook Jeanette!
One last picture on the way home!  Snow of course.  Celebrating Easter with Katie was so good.  Family time is always precious.  Time with Mike and the baseball game, priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment