Sunday, April 19, 2015

Hear Me Run and The Spring Dash!

Whew!  Lots of EAOD activities the last two weeks.  So, so wonderful to have such good friends to do all of this with!  This event benefited the Hope School for the deaf.  It was along the Spokane River.  Every single time we do these events I feel privileged to live in such a beautiful city! 

Bonnie joined us.  She had knee replacement a couple of months ago.  I picked her brain since I will be there in 6 weeks or so.  So good to see her again!!!
 Ah yes! Here we are getting ready to start!
 Drew and Melanie were at the race too!
 Getting ready to go.  Beautiful blue sky!
 Cute!
 I told you... Spokane is the best city ever for everything!


 Can't top this view!

 My buddies are ahead of me but I will catch up!
Freida cropped herself out of this picture for good reason!
 After we were finished we saw Kailey getting her face painted.  She is the reason we did this event!
 The family!
I would explain this picture but you really had to be there.  I laughed so hard I couldn't drive!  It survived and so did I! Sometimes you just have to have the experience to understand!
Sunday and we are in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.  35 minute drive from Spokane! Just as beautiful as Spokane and the weather was much better this year!  Last year rain, this year 70 degrees!  Another gray shirt.  3 out of the 4 shirts we got this weekend were gray.  This one is colorful!

 This is a painting on a building!  So very cool.
 Michelle should not be kissing random, strange men! Especially orange ones!




 Here we go.  5 scenic miles!

 This one is for you Deanna.  Do you think we will ever forget your ambulance ride?  Not likely!
 Blurry but unique!  I bet she was glad it wasn't windy.  No wind resistance.
 We usually pose by this but we were on a mission to finish!
 Another one that is a bit blurry but that tree is beautiful!
 Wanted to take a picture with the lake behind me!
Back to the town and we are finished until Bloomsday!   Bloomsday is two weeks away.  It has been a great couple of weeks.  Spring break walks and bike rides and 4 events.  I love my friends.  They make my days happier.  Except...
 when they eat this stuff in front of me!  Cinnamon roll.
 Peanut butter and chocolate!
 Some kind of berry bar!   Just kidding!  I can handle it!

No comments:

Post a Comment