Sunday, April 12, 2015

Negative Split 5K and Half Marathon

Another beautiful morning in Spokane!  I always feel so fortunate to have the opportunity to spend time outside in our beautiful city!


 Here we go. Freida had already taken off for the half marathon.
 Sheila and I found a place to spend money!  Just headbands.  As you see this was a bit pricey!
 Spokane!  Love Spokane!
I took a picture of the finish before we started.  Who thinks about that while you are crossing the finish line!
 The 5K crowd is ready to start!
 Look who came to say HI! Michele!


 Just saying Sheila... I exceeded your two photo limit.  I don't think you can make that rule! I have the camera!
 A wedding party getting pictures taken.  No better place than Riverfront Park!

 So sweet!  Mama and babies!
 Our raging Spokane River!
 Ha ha!
 The wedding party was still in the park on our way to the finish line!
 Done!
So, you say...Why is Freida laughing after running 13 miles?  We spotted Freida and were all excited for her.  There's Freida!  Wait, she is turning around!  What are you doing?  You are only steps away from finishing!  Notice in her had she has her race bib.  It fell off and she had to go back and get it.  Sheila said she is for sure an Elite Athlete Only Different.
 There's that race bib and the almost finished celebration!
 Done with 13.1 and 3.1!  Done for this weekend.  On to the next weekend!
Rocket Bakery for treats!  This is where my camera was taken over and some weird random pictures were taken which I did not post on this blog but I posted on Facebook!
 The food pictures!

It was a great spring break.  We did something together almost everyday!  Friends!  I am a lucky girl to have such great friends.  The amazing thing is as much as we hang out we never run out of things to talk about and laugh about!  Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment