Sunday, April 10, 2016

For King and Country Concert 4-9-16

It was a tough day for me and I was so glad to be able to hang out with my friends and wash the feelings away about my dad at least for a little while.  

A good get together always starts with a good amount of food together.  Hill's in downtown Spokane. Walking distance to the concert!  Fellowship!  That's what I call this!
We always have to have a food picture or two!  The food was great but I was a little worried that we weren't going to be on time for the concert.  Things moved a little slow.  We made it!

 See what we did with our bills...we built a flower.
 Off to the concert!
 Charlies Angels ish?  Nice job hiding yourself Sheila!

 Gotcha!
For King and Country!  A Christian band from Australia but now living in Nashville.  From the left, Shannon, Susan, Sarah, Bonnie, Sheila Michelle and Paulla and me.
I love going to Christian concerts and praising God through music.  I didn't know all of For King and Country's songs.  It was hard to understand the words so I wasn't able to rock out to Jesus as much as I wanted to.  Their music is fabulous and the show was so fun!  Very lively.  Fix My Eyes is a popular song from For King and Country.

We are the Messengers! The audio from my camera isn't great!
 



Click on the link to hear part of a song.  My camera doesn't have the best audio.

Once you See it, Once you Feel it, It's Unforgettable









 The musicians including the drummer came out into the audience.  That was pretty exciting although they did not come down our row.
 They were close though!










This picture is a share of his life.  God saved him from death when he was younger.  He talked about in the midst of trials knowing God is with you even at the hardest times.  Another miracle story.  They are everywhere if you keep your eye out!  God is still working miracles today and will be until He comes again!  I am thankful for that! BELIEVE!


 Audience participation here!!!







The end!  It was a great night!!!  I love God and I think you should too.  There is no other way to make it through this world.  Look around at the beauty you see in Spokane...God.  New babies being born...God.  Your children and grandchildren...God.  Even in this tough world...God.  He will never leave us!
 A few purchases were made!  Shannon and Susan.
Paulla and Shannon.  Shannon hadn't been to any concert for a long, long time.  I hope you loved it Shannon!
 Susan and Sarah
 Bonnie and Michelle


 Jackie and Sheila!

 I can't wait to do it again!  Jeremy Camp please come to Spokane!  That would be a great concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment