Saturday, April 16, 2016

Negative Split Spokane 2016

And here we go again.  The Negative Split Spokane 2016.  The idea is do the 2nd have faster than the first half.  Pretty sure I always do that because I start slow and gain speed.  This is part of the crew that did the race!
 I wasn't in the mood to lug my camera with me so these are cell phone pictures.   Pretty good.  Spokane!

 OK, bagpipes are awesome.  Bagpipes and dancers even better.
 We were celebrating victory before we even started.  The finish line!




 We talking about missing church and look what we saw!  A cross.   Not sure that counts for going to church though.
 Great landing spot.  Love, love the scenery where I live!
 The Spokane River!

 Practicing taking the selfie!
 With Sheila!
 We thought this was the finish line at first.  Wow, that came up fast! NOT.  2 plus miles left!
 Another fun time with friends in a beautiful city filled with the beauty that God created.  6.2 miles done!

No comments:

Post a Comment