Friday, April 22, 2016

Lucy's Birthday Number 7

I needed a break from my school day and going to Lucy's birthday party early was a perfect break.  Lucy, Layne and I played the corn hole game and then I played tether ball against Layne.  So relaxing and fun! This is the birthday girl.  She is really looking pretty grown up!






 This is Lucy's game face.  She doesn't look very serious!
 Swing time.  What a great place to grow up!  Outdoor fun!

 We visited a lot and then had some dinner.  After dinner was present time!


 This was from Grandpa Mike and Grandma Jackie!
 A smart watch for kids!  I am not sure what it does.  Games, time, maybe even takes pictures.



 Some cash!
 Hermit crabs! Now that is a unique gift!

 Last but not least!


 New skis!  Justin said I would not be able to keep up with her now.  Not sure I could to begin with.


 More outdoor fun!
 Brownies and ice cream for dessert!



I had a great time.  Just what I needed, some family time.  Mike was sick so he was not able to come to Lucy's party.  Lucy you are a beautiful girl, inside and out.  We love your spirit!  You live life out loud! Keep it up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment