Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas Chris Tomlin Adore 2016



I love going to these concerts.  Hundreds of people singing praises to our God and at Christmas time.  The time we celebrate the birth of Jesus.  Perfect!  Mike and I had a great time.  I got an email before the event that said you could not bring a camera with an exchangeable lens.  WHAT?  It had to fit in your pocket.  Mine fit in my coat pocket and I didn't bring the other lens.  I gave it a try.  No problem.  Of course with my other lens the pictures would have been closer but it worked. 





I didn't know Matt Redman was British!  He is.  After knowing that and then listening to him sing I could hear it.  Talented song writer!

Matt Redman is telling short jokes to Chris Tomlin.  They are both short.


Some children from Spokane joined in the singing.














Imagine what it sounded like with all these people singing Christmas carols.  I shed a bunch of happy tears.

















How did it end?  Silent night of course.  Chris Tomlin said we don't have candles but we have cell phones that have lights.  Here it is!  I thank God that he sent His son to be born into this world to save us all.  The greatest gift of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment