Sunday, February 25, 2018

I Love Skiing with Mike Gleason, Who Knows What Will Happen!

Well, I am going to start with the middle of our ski day.  Lunchtime.  We were sitting next to a young couple and Mike was spying their food (as he does frequently).  He mentioned to me that we just can't eat like that anymore.  We were both sort of giggling and we started talking to them.  I told them what Mike was saying about their food.  I asked Mike to show them the hard boiled egg he was eating.  They offered Mike whatever they couldn't eat.  They had a lot of food.  I mean a lot.  Mike politely declined and said he just didn't need it.  We brought our lunch.  Mike probably would have called it a lunch for old people.  Whew!  Dodged that bullet.  Not so much.  A little time passed and Mike started talking to them about their food again.  AND, see that plate of food?  It wasn't Mike's food.  He just couldn't say no!  I love him!  
 This is the nice couple that shared their food.  I told them I had to document the moment!
Now back to the beginning of the day.  We were a little concerned about the conditions at 49 based on the weather in Spokane.  God blessed us with a beautiful day of skiing.  When you are the passenger you can see things that you can't or shouldn't when you are driving.  A deer made of hay.  I am pretty sure it is Rudolph based not the red nose.  I also found the wooden bear that hides on a hillside. 
 I love it when Mike goes skiing with me.  First topic of the day was the beautiful scenery created for us to see.  God loves us and shows us in lots of ways every single day.  You just have to look around.
 A skiers dream day.  Sunshine and snow.
I was trying to get a picture of Mike skiing but I missed him.  Instead I have a nice picture of a snowboarder.

 Lunchtime for the Gleasons!



 Mike got pictures of me but I wasn't moving.
We really had a great time.  I am over my concern of getting hurt like last year.  The eagle sighting last ski trip took care of that.  The snow was great, the weather was perfect and most of all we were together!

No comments:

Post a Comment