Saturday, December 29, 2018

Skiing with Mike December 26, 2018

Oh how I love to ski!  I feel so close to God when I am surrounded by His creation.  It rained a few hours before we got started.  I wondered if we should head to 49 another day.  We took off and I am glad we did.  

Great snow!  Just right for me! 

Ah, and the spots of corduroy where the snow had been groomed.  I love the sound and feel of crossing over the snow that has the corduroy grooming.
 We ventured over to chair 4 after lunch.  It was great because it was something different.
Mike made a good decision about using the restroom at the top of chair 4.  He actually used the restroom at the bottom of the lift instead of where he was headed.
 So, so marvelous!


 Our last run of the day.  It was a fun day and I was so happy that Mike joined me for this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment