Saturday, December 26, 2020

Christmas 2020

The celebration started on Christmas Eve with a fire, some sausage and a guitar.  

I played a few Christmas carols and we both sang!  It took Mike a minute to get on board but he did. 
No chestnuts roasting on this fire just sausage of some kind.  


Just posing.  Didn't eat the sausage. 

Christmas morning.  Welcome long expected Jesus!  I love this time of year.  2020 has been a challenging year for sure with this Covid thing but this day was a day to celebrate the birth of our King.  Mike and I had already purchased presents.  A gun club membership for him and a new lighter weight kayak for me.  The Lathops got these paddles for me.  We had pancakes and scrabbled eggs for breakfast.
Later in the day we headed up to the Lathrops to share a bit of Christmas with them.  There was a new ping pong table and Layne and I headed straight to the basement to play.  Layne wanted to model her chicken socks.  
Lucy joined the ping pong party after awhile. 
It's a new bike for Lucy!  I want one!  It is pretty nice.  
The chickens.  Layne got chicken socks and Justin got a chicken shirt.  

A little outdoor basketball.  BRRRR


Kristin and I were the photographers. 




These squishy balls were a hit.  The girls threw them all over the walls and sometimes on the ceilings.  
New sign! I love it!!!!!
Katie and her boyfriend Chris celebrated in Seattle. 
I added a couple of pictures from the New Orleans Gleason clan.  Rivers on his new go cart and Gray along for the ride.  
Michel and Steve!!  
Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment