Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Last Stop Roaming Around NYC

We had checked out of our hotel and had some extra time after Santaland.  We headed to Grand Central Station, 

A magnificent building and a huge station for transportation. 

After we visited Grand Central Station we got some food at an outdoor market in a park. Can't remember the name of the park but there was a famous fountain in the park.  Katie saw a fountain and assumed this was the famous one Keri had talked about. It wasn't but we got some pretty good laughs going about the fountain.  
That concludes the best Christmas present ever.  It still makes me tear up thinking about how Keri, Kristin and Katie blessed me.  All the planning that went into this.  Keri's agenda.  Everything was taken care of by my three daughters.  I just had to show up.  No words can describe this gift. I am blessed with the best daughters! Love them so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment