Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Family Fun with the Doolittles

Wow, God created a perfect picture right outside the Doolittle's home.  So beautiful.

Taco time, dinner time.  

And then there was Bentley!
How about a catch?  
I gave it a try that's for sure.  Throwing a baseball is a lot different than a softball.  I got a bit of coaching from Easton and Keri.  It helped.  It wasn't the catching I had a problem with.  It was the throwing.  

There were several activities going on.  Ryland and Easton were having some sort of whiffle ball batting contest.  I was focused on basketball and relearning how to do that.  Ryland tossed some shots up too. 


Keri took my spot with Easton.  She is much better at it.  


And then there was Bentley!

I drifted and took more pictures. 
Rain over the Rockies!
Mark spectating for now. 
Keri helped me with my basketball shot.  Seems like I had forgotten that too.  I have never been very good at basketball.  Keri and I had our own completion.  How many shots could we make in a row?  The record was mine for awhile with 2 shots.  That didn't last long. Keri got 3 in a row and I eventually tied that.  
If you would like to see our basketball skills click on the links below!

Keri's Basketball Skills


Then the peanut gallery wanted to join in the fun!  Ryland
Mark
Mark again!
Easton
The champion!  It was nice while it lasted.  
And then there was Bentley! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment