Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Ryland the Golfer Extraordinaire

A perfect day for Keri and me to watch Ryland golf in Pueblo, Colorado.  We had a nice view of Pikes Peak.  
Warm up time and I am already impressed with Ryland's golf skills.  

Nice swing! Perfection. 
A little pre tournament conversation with his mom, Keri. 
Each golfer was announced and then the tee off.  Here goes Ryland. 
Lots of walking for Ryland.  Keri and I had a cart.  We were all doing Bolder Boulder the next day.  Keri and I needed a cart. 
Focus and concentration.  


This was a perfect swing! The golf ball sailed right out of the sand trap on to the green.  Nothing lost here. 

This is a long one. 



I know Ryland had a one birdie.  Wow! What a golfer!  The patience, skill, and concentration it takes to golf is amazing.  Ryland has it all.  I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of watching Ryland golf!  A pro for sure. 
Time to head home.  Snapped a picture of this sculpture in the parking lot!
Thanks for letting me tag along with you today! It was a great day! 
T

No comments:

Post a Comment