Saturday, December 5, 2015

Jingle Bell Walk/Run 2015

Jingle Bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock! Our group picture by the tree in Riverpark Square is getting smaller!  Bonnie, Freida, Jackie this year!

My friends started walking across the street before the sign said to walk.  Walking a dangerous path my friends.  This is what the walk sign looks like.
Yes, the must picture by the Bloomsday runners.  It is dangerous to close your eyes while you run Bonnie.  Another dangerous moment and the race hasn't even started!
Fall leaf throw!
It was a great day for a walk through Riverfront Park!
Friends everywhere!
Christmas bags!
The gingerbread girl wanted her picture too.  Now people are starting to ask me to take their picture!
The kids start first!
Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus were helping the kids get stretched out.  It was adorable watching the kids follow Santa's directions!


Nice Reindeer!
More friends.  Freida, Nancy, Peggy and Bonnie
Here go the kids.  So cute!
I don't know this guy's name but he is at the race every year.  He is an elf I guess.
Who doesn't love getting their picture taken with Santa! Mrs. Claus is a bonus.

Selfie!
Mini Santa outfits!


60's Go Go boots!
Off we go!


This guy had Christmas music playing as he walked.  Festive!
Cutest dog award goes to these dogs!

Almost done.  Such a beautiful day.  I would say it was in the high 30's during the walk.

The trail was icy in places.  I was worried about slipping because of my new knee.  I didn't want to break it.  My good friend Freida Cook suggested I walk on this railing over the river instead of on the icy walkway.  I think falling in the river might be worse than slipping on the ice.
Yep, she wanted me to walk along this next to the river.  What was her motivation for this comment?
When I didn't take her up on her suggestion she said I should hop on this dog and ride it.  Really Freida! Right after you take a ride on the dog I will be right behind you! Maybe not on the dog but I will be behind you with my camera.

A new place to me for coffee.  Great place!  I would say the coffee was as good at the coffee at our favorite place to go after the Spring Dash.

Nice ending to another Jingle Bell Walk!  Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment