Saturday, December 26, 2015

The Birth of Jesus Celebrated December 25, 2015

And the stockings were hung from the chimney with care, unless there were too many stocking presents to fit in the sock.  Christmas, a time to celebrate the love that was sent to us by God by loving the people in our lives.  
Life is Good! Fish Tales for Mike Gleason!  He put it on and has worn it for over 24 hours now.  Guess he liked it!
 Are you playing Threes Katie?  Thanks so much for introducing the game to me, I think!

 New running shoes for me! Yahoo!  Thanks Mike!

 The traditional candy cane in the sock was broken.  Katie does not have her happy face on.
The dog decided to duel so Mike had to break them up by sticking a book in-between them.  They don't bite each other but it sounds nasty.
 4 Days of skiing for Katie!
 The first of many Seahawks presents for the fan!
 Right up Mike's ally!
We have cinnamon rolls and scrambled eggs after we check out our socks.  It's quick and easy.  Mike decided to cook some bacon this year but forgot to take the bacon off the stove.  We ate it anyway.

 Sammie love.  She doesn't usually do this but Katie is special.

 From the Doolittles some really great pillows!

 Funny card for Mike!

 Yum, thanks Doolittles!

 Two great beanies!  Seahawks and Dodgers!
I always figure out my gift from Mike.  He over shares with the hints.  This year not so.  He wanted to get lots of pictures of me opening his present.

 An Elf.  Not just any elf.  It is old fashioned and very unique!
Kristin made this for me.  It is the license plate from my motorcycle and a picture of Mike and I with our motorcycles.  They are both mounted on a shiny red metal background just the same color as my motorcycle.  Love it!
 Camo jacket from Steve!





 Love the PJ bottoms, all from the Lathrops!
 I am not sure how Richard Sherman got into our neighborhood without being noticed.  I would have loved to have taken a selfie with him.
 All the Seahawks players inside the state of Washington.

 Russell Wilson snuck in too!  Darn!
 Chip and dip helmet!



 One day pass to ski with the Lathrops!
All done and now the real work begins.  Cooking potatoes, turkey, pie, cranberry sauce.  We didn't do a big Thanksgiving dinner at home so we did a big dinner for Christmas!

 I hate to see Katie head back to the other side of the state.  We miss her here in Spokane.
Celebrating the birth of the King.  The season is full of joy, happiness, and love!  Keep it going as the season winds down to an end this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment