Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Pre- Birthday Hike, Iller Creek

What do you want to do on your birthday Jackie?  Mike, I would like to take a hike and spend time with you.  That would be a great present for me.  Off we went!  We went the day before my birthday because my birthday was supposed to be rainy!  We had never hiked in this area before.  Great choice!
 Love this guy, love this smile!!!

 What a beautiful area!  16 miles from our home.

 We took the dogs.  I was concerned for Sammie with her cushings disease.  It affects her energy level.  She did OK put was pretty wiped out when we got home.  The first 1.5 miles was uphill.




 And there we go! Never fails!  Every time we walk we have to use these poop bags more than once.  I don't really get it.



 On top of the world!




We saw these tracks all along the path we were walking on.  Some of them looked pretty fresh!  Mike said they look like moose tracks.  We met a couple of young boys that they had seen a bear, a moose and deer on their adventures on this trail.  I asked about the bear.  They said it was far away!







Time to take a little rest!

The dogs beg from Mike even on long hikes!  Had to document that!

We heard singing from a distance and pretty soon we saw this nice young lady.  She was walking alone and loving it.  She could sing and dance all along the trail.





Squirrel! Good luck Sammie.
This was a great birthday celebration.  You know I love to celebrate my birthday since I am still having them. I don't need presents just time!  Thank you God for my life, my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment