Thursday, April 28, 2022

Layne's Softball, Deer Park vs. Colville

A little pitching practice for Lucy when I got to Layne's game. 

Kristin was catching as she did many years ago.  I bet she didn't think I would put this picture on my blog.  Be careful about how you pose when I have the camera.  
Ready, set and go! 

It is hard to get a picture of Layne batting because I have to go on the other side of the field from where we are watching and position the camera through the fence.  
Or don't position the camera through the fence and have Layne be blurry and the fence be in focus.  
Batter up!


Run Layne run!



Friends!!!


This was a victory for the Deer Park team!  Nothing better than watching our grandkids be successful in whatever they chose to do!!!  We love you Layne!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment