Wednesday, April 20, 2022

There's Joy in the House of the Lord, Phil Wickham and Josh Baldwin

Wow! What a night of worship.  It wasn't a concert focused on these two men.  It was a night of worship.  
Phil Wickham and Josh Baldwin! I went to this concert by myself but met some great people.  A precious couple that has 4 children and is adopting one that has been their foster child.  I met two ladies that saw the Beatles in concert like I did.  Small world.  I wasn't alone that is for sure.  I didn't feel that way one minute. The Holy Spirit was there in a might way. 
When we fight we fight on our knees!!!!!! The Battle Belongs! Click on the video to listen!

He loves God and gives Him all the glory!
My fear doesn't stand a chance when I stand in Your love! Click to listen!




There's joy in the house of the Lord.  Yes, there is.  The joy of the Lord is our strength! Click to listen. 

 Hymn of Heaven, with angels and the saints we raise a mighty ROAR!  Can you hear it?  I can!  I want to be right in the middle of the ROAR! Click to listen. 





I want everyone to join the Kingdom of God. You become new creations and life will never be the same if you surrender to our God.  He is waiting for you to say yes!  You know how to find me if you want to know more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment