Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Mercy Me Spokane April 2022

Great concert with Sheila and her friend.  Andrew Ripp was the first to go on this night.Very good!!!!!  Next up was Rend Collective.  I knew of the existence of this band and I had heard only one of their songs. Fabulous.  They are from Ireland and their worship music reflected it.  I couldn't bring my regular camera in because you can't bring cameras with exchangeable lenses.  Cell phone pictures just aren't the same.  This group was so much fun to listen to.  Unique instruments and a unique sound.  

I was able to video a bit of their music!

And now ladies and gentlemen, Mercy Me! I really like their music.  I have chosen to learn several of their songs on my guitar.  






During the time when the world was quarantined Mercy Me got together at a cabin and wrote 40 songs.  You can see some of the songs online.  Search them and you will find them.  Example Dear Younger Me Quaratine. Mercy Me recreated the atmosphere of those times at the concert.  First the trees in the background,  then the crickets and then the campfire! A true campfire sing along.  Unique!

A worshipful night for sure.  Here are some videos for your viewing and listening pleasure! Click to listen!

Brand New
Dear Younger Me


I Can Only Imagine
When I listen to this song I picture myself standing face to face with Jesus. It is impossible to even imagine what that will be like.  It will be beyond any words we have to try and describe it.  We will know someday.  
Oh what a night.  Thanks for the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment